Central Wales Football Association

Club Centre


Friendly sanctioning

All friendlies must be sanctioned. Follow this guidance: FRIENDLIES-GUIDANCE

Sanction Request for Friendlies in other NA’s  – use this form to obtain sanction from FAW to play a friendly match home or away against a team from England or another national association or to play in a tournament in England or another national association. E-mail the completed form to CWFA Secretary cwfasecretary@gmail.com. CWFA will then forward to FAW indicating whether or not there is any objection to the application. N.B FAW will not sanction the participation of U12 and below if the tournament outside Wales is a competitive tournament involving knock out and finals.

Application For Tournament Sanction  – use this form to obtain sanction from FAW to hold a tournament whether adult or junior. Such tournaments will usually be close/pre-season tournaments. You will need to send the Rules of the tournament. Send the application form to AHoward@faw.co.uk with a copy to cjames@faw.co.uk.

If you are allowing non affiliated teams/clubs to enter then use Form A1  for temporary affiliation to CWFA. There is a £2.00 fee for temporary affiliation. Send each form A1 to the secretary of CWFA. Form A1

Benevolent Fund Application – use this form to make an application for a benevolent grant for a registered player injured in a sanctioned match if as a result of the injury the player is unable to attend his usual work and suffers loss of earnings as a result.


Junior League Regional Boundaries

Pyramid Restructure – Proposals

CWFA Tier 4 and 5 Proposal

Appendix A Tier 4 Ground Criteria

Please follow & like us :)